Host your very own Sleep With The Sharks adventure and experience SeaQuest at night!
What You Experience:
- A nocturnal animal tour including night-time shark feeding.
- Early morning bird feeding experience.
- Exclusive movie night (bring your movie – we’ll provide the popcorn)
- Sweet dreams followed by a continental tank-side breakfast.
- Experience of closing and opening routines with a staff member.
- Adult chaperones must accompany children under 18.
Elementary and middle school visitors will enjoy hands on activities designed to test their observation and scientific reasoning skills. Classify animals based on their diet, skeletal structure, and habitat. Learn how omnivores, herbivores, and carnivores have adapted to their environment enabling them to find, hunt, and even eat and digest their food.
Pricing: A $100.00 deposit is required at time of reservation with the remaining balance being due upon check in on the day of the event. Sleep With The Sharks group events are $25.00 per person, or $22.50 for Annual Pass Holders, for groups of 40 or more guests. For groups with less than 40 guests, a flat fee of $1000.00 will apply. There is no age limit for private sleepovers. For questions or to book your Sleep With The Sharks event, please complete the inquiry form on this page, click here to email us or call 651-330-2590.
Cancellation Policy: Cancel your event before two weeks of your party and you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations not received two weeks prior to your party are not eligible for a refund.
Complete the form below to check for availability: